Fresh Fruit, Veggies & Nutrition Education
Designed to Meet Your Needs
Welcome to The FruitGuys Farm-to-School Program. We bring your students the freshest and tastiest fruit and vegetables possible and help educate them about good nutrition, produce seasonality, and more.
- We work with a network of small, local, and family-run farms, that provide a large variety of unique, seasonal, farm-fresh fruit and veggies.
Free Nutrition Education
- Our nutrition-education materials are an integral component of our Farm-to-School program.
- For use in classrooms, common areas, and home, our wide variety of materials cover topics such as seasonality, nutrition, science, and fitness.
Something for Every School
- We can tailor our program to meet your school’s specific needs and budget.
- We serve pre-K through high school, with direct delivery to hundreds of school sites each week.
Would You Like to Know More?
Contact our Director of School Programs Carol Stewart today for more information on The FruitGuys Farm-to-School Program:
Call 650-241-9036 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About The FruitGuys
The FruitGuys is a nationwide, family owned and operated company founded in San Francisco in 1998. We pioneered the “fruit at work” concept to help companies provide healthy options to employees during their workday. Our regional distribution hubs have local networks of small, independent, and family farms.
What Your Purchase Supports
The FruitGuys donates more than 600,000 pounds of produce each year to food banks and charitable organizations. The FruitGuys Community Fund (a nonprofit fiscally sponsored project of Community Initiatives), provides grants to small farms for environmental sustainability projects, allowing for greater environmental/economic health of American farms.